I’m not gonna lie. This recipe is long and involved and may make you not wanna cook for a few days afterwards. Thankfully, this beef stew is the bomb diggity so it’s worth the work. Beef stews that are slowly braised in the oven are tastier than those you cook in a slow cooker or pressure cooker….
One of my all-time favorites. Extremely involved, but once you’ve tasted it, you’ll be haunted by the deliciousness. Definitely follow the directions to leave overnight in the fridge before reheating the next day, it makes all the difference.
- sirlancylot likes this
- jpgdump likes this
- drugfreefocus reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- iwanttobeacyborg likes this
- heybodiddley likes this
- chesteriam reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- marquislaura reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- zaiga reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- souffleuse likes this
- nomnompaleo posted this